Dinan D660-0050 Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust - Compatible with 2015-2020 BMW M3/M4
Stainless Steel - Polished Tips - F80/F82/F83
Dinan's Free Flow axle-back exhaust system features 100% stainless steel construction measured to exact specifications to ensure proper fit via factory hangers and mounting points. Dyno tuned for maximum exhaust flow with minimum backpressure, this system is designed to provide a more aggressive sound under acceleration, while reducing drone inside the vehicle, thanks to computer-controlled valves that limit noise during low-speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow. The exhaust gasses exit through larger laser engraved polished, or ceramic black, quad tips.
Every Dinan product comes with Dinan's industry-exclusive factory matching new car bumper to bumper warranty and is designed and tested in Morgan Hill, California.
- More Power: +5 HP
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Enjoyably louder, sporter sound
- Quad 3.5" black ceramic coated, or polished stainless, laser engraved exhaust tips
- Computer controlled valve limits noise during low speed driving; valve opens fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow
- Stock exhaust valve actuaters are reused
- Operation of exhaust valve is unchanged so exhaust tone can be adjusted via the M-Drive settings.Â
- Dinan exhaust is 3 lbs lighter than stock
- Twin secondary exhaust valves with a whopping 76mm diameter, making them 45% less restrictive than the OE valves.
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
|Product Type||Axle-Back Exhaust|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D660-0050|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.