Dinan D660-0056-BLK Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust - Compatible with 2016-2018 BMW M2
Stainless Steel - Black Tips - F87
Dinan's Free Flow Axle-Back exhaust system features 100% stainless steel construction measured to exact specifications to ensure proper fit via factory hangers and mounting points. Dyno tuned for maximum exhaust flow with minimum backpressure, this system is designed to provide a more aggressive sound under acceleration, while reducing drone inside the vehicle. This is accomplished thanks to a computer-controlled valve that limits noise during low-speed driving and opens fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow. For maximum enjoyment and sound when the valve is opened on the exhaust the system becomes a straight pipe to achieve peak power, flow and tone. No matter if the valve is open or closed the exhaust gasses make their exit via Dinan's signature enlarged, laser engraved, black ceramic quad tips. Not only will your car sound breathtaking, but it will also look the part as well.
- Maximum gain of +6 HP and +5 LB-FT of torque
- SportierÂ sound
- Quad 3.5" laser engravedÂ black ceramicÂ tips with Dinan logo
- Computer controlled valve limits noise during low speed driving; valve opens fully duringÂ +Â high-load conditions to allow free flow
- Stock exhaust valve actuators are reused
- When valve is open, exhaust flows straight through 3.25" tubing
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
|Product Type||Axle-Back Exhaust|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D660-0056-BLK|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.