Dinan D660-0086-BLK Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust - Compatible with Black Tips
Compatible with 2020-2021 BMW X3M, X4M
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Perhaps equally important to the sound of the installed Dinan axle back system are the resulting aesthetics. With a nearly perfect symmetrical design, the raw muffler and pipe routing are pleasing to the eye even when the matching proportions are only partially visible after install. The piping culminates into four massive 114mm (4.5") tips that fill up the previously spacious factory cut out in the valance without appearing to be oversized and unnatural. The imposing tips utilize a new tip design with an inverted clamp neck. The new style allows for two very important things to happen. The first is the ability to have a longer tip sleeve length without sacrificing real estate for a clamp neck thus allowing larger tips even when there is limited straight pipe to clamp on to. Secondly, the interior clamp neck means that the clamp itself is almost completely hidden from view for an unblemished install. Dinan has retained its signature straight cut tip design, safeguarding its unique and elegant styling position amongst a crowded marketplace full of angle cuts. With systems available with either black ceramic coated or polished clamp-on, and laser engraved exhaust tips, there is a version that is sure to meet your individual aesthetic needs.
- More Power: +8 HP @ 6600 RPM, +6 FT-LB @ 6600 RPM.
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Quad 4.5" (114mm) diameter clamp-on, double-walled, polished and laser engraved exhaust tips.
- Tuck-it tip design ensures a nearly flawless and unencumbered visual appearance.
- 100% 304 brushed stainless steel construction w/ TIG welding.
- Larger diameter piping for increased flow (76mm vs 70mm).
- 5 lbs lighter than the stock system.
- Computer controlled exhaust valves retained, limiting noise during low speed driving and opening fully during high-load conditions.
- Twin exhaust valves are a whopping 76mm diameter, making them 30% less restrictive than the OE valves.
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware.
|Product Type||Axle-Back Exhaust|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D660-0086-BLK|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.