Dinan's Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust provides improved flow and the resulting power gains without the excessive noise associated with typical aftermarket mufflers. The Dinan exhaust features a rigid and durable muffler case, manufactured from 20 gauge-304 stainless steel for optimum resistance to corrosion. Internally, the systems feature Dinan's Tuned Resonance Chamber Technology, providing the optimum balance between maximum power gains and a civilized, yet sporty exhaust note. The system also reduces weight substantially, weighing in at only 37.6 lbs. as compared to the stock system at 66 lbs. Dual 3-inch diameter polished stainless tips give the cars a tasteful performance look as well.
- More Power: +Â 6 HP @ 6500 RPM + 5 LB-FT @ 6500 RPM (w/ software)
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Dual 3" polished and laser engraved exhaust tips
- Over 28 lbs. lighter than stock (37.6 lbs. vs. 34 lbs.)
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
|Manufacturer Part Number
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.