Autometer 4320 Ultra-Lite Air Pressure Gauge, 2-1/16", 150 PSI, Mechanical
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter's race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" nylon line, 1/8" NPT compression fittings, 1/4" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
|Bezel Color||Brushed Aluminum|
|Bezel Style||Super Bezel|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||2-1/16"|
|Gauge Range||0-150 PSI|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Lighting Color||White Incandescent|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||2-1/4"|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Product Type||Air Pressure Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4320|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.