Autometer 4376 Ultra-Lite Vacuum/Boost Gauge, 2-1/16", 30" Hg-15 PSI, Stepper Motor W/Peak & Warn
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state MAP Sensor, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes MAP Sensor, T-Fitting, nylon tubing, vacuum fittings, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Set a custom alert specific to your vehicle & receive warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter's race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
|Bezel Color||Brushed Aluminum|
|Bezel Style||Super Bezel|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||2-1/16"|
|Gauge Range||30 IN HG/15 PSI|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Lighting Color||White Incandescent|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||2-1/4"|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Product Type||Vacuum/Boost Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4376|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.