Holley 26-614 Analog Style Fuel Level Gauge
Black Face 2-1/16 in. Fuel Level Gauge-Holley logo
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Wires directly to sending unit, programmable for factory and aftermarket sending units with a range anywhere within 0-300ohms
- Includes 12' shielded cable to connect directly to sending unit
- 270Â° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 oâ€™clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Pointer is driven by a high-torque internal stepper motor to ensure accurate movement in street and racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set low trigger points
- LED warning light brightness can be configured for both day and night
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish â€" Bezels are threaded for easy replacement with multiple bezel options available
|Product Type||Fuel Level Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||26-614|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.