AutoMeter 1317 Arctic White Fuel Level Gauge 2-1/16" 240 TO 33 Ohm
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
|Bezel Style||Street Rod|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||2-1/16"|
|Gauge Range||240 Ω Empty / 33 Ω Full|
|Gauge Series||Arctic White|
|Lens Style||Domed, Clear|
|Lighting Color||White Incandescent|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||2-15/64"|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Product Type||Fuel Level Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1317|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.