Autometer 5609 Elite Fuel Level Gauge, 2-1/16", 0-280 Ohm Programmable
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- AutoMeter's race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
|Bezel Color||Brushed Aluminum|
|Bezel Style||Super Bezel|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||2-1/16"|
|Gauge Range||Programmable 0-280 Ω|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Lighting Color||7 User SElectrictable Colors|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||2-1/4"|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Product Type||Fuel Level Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5609|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.