AutoMeter 6116 Cobalt Fuel Level Gauge 2-1/16" 240 TO 33 Ohm
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
|Bezel Color||Bright Anodized|
|Bezel Style||Super Bezel|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||2-1/16"|
|Gauge Range||240 Ω Empty / 33 Ω Full|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||2-1/4"|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Product Type||Fuel Level Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6116|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.