Autometer 1350 Arctic White Gauge Kit, 5 Pc., 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", Gps Speedometer
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- "Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, GPS Antenna (sealed and paintable), sending unit adapters (1/4"", 3/8", and 1/2"" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting har
- GPS Speedometer display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
|Bezel Style||Street Rod|
|Gauge Range||120 MPH/100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240ΩE-33ΩF|
|Gauge Series||Arctic White|
|Lens Style||Domed, Clear|
|Lighting Color||White Incandescent|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Product Type||Gauge Kits|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1350|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.