Autometer 6754-Ph Phantom Fluid Temperature Gauge, 2-1/16", 2 Chan, Selectable Elite Digital
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments. Additional sensor for second channel monitoring available for purchase separately.
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" NPT temperature sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- View each fluid temperature input channel independently on both radial display and numeric readout, combine readings assigning one parameter to each portion of the display, or view the differential temperature between monitored channels.
- Program unique alarms for each channel to alert the driver to critical conditions. When the programmed setting has been exceeded, the display will flash the corresponding portion to indicate the area of concern.
- Programmable Pro-Control outputs allow your gauge to activate other devices on your vehicle based upon readings of a specific parameter. Use these outpus to trigger lights, buzzers, pumps, fans, switches, and more!
- Displays temperature values to 1 degree resolution. User selectable units allows for display of data in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- High Peak Temperature recall function available for each channel.
- 0-5V analog voltage output provided for each channel to allow data to be fed to other onboard vehicle systems such as dataloggers or engine control units (ECU).
|Bezel Style||Super Bezel|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||2-1/16"|
|Gauge Range||Programmable 60-340 ºF (40-170 ºC)|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Lighting Type||Digital LED|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||2-1/4"|
|Product Type||Gauge Kits|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6754-PH|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.