Holley EFI 553-127 Oil Pressure Gauge
Oil Pressure Gauge - Standard 2-1/16 in. size - CAN - 0-100 PSI - Black Face - Black Bezel
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Plug and play compatibility with all Terminator, HP, and Dominator ECUâ€™s (w/ module P/N 554-130)
- No programming necessary; eliminates the need to install duplicate sending units
- Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices
- 270Â° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 oâ€™clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Pointer is driven by a high-torque internal stepper motor to ensure accurate movement in racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- LED warning light brightness can be configured for both day and night
- Peak recall lets user view the min/max gauge readings with the push of a button
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish â€" Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately â€" User can customize the gauges to their preference
- Gauges include 6 in. daisy chain cable and 3 ft. power harness
- Additional length cables and multi-connection power distribution harness available separately
|Product Type||Oil Pressure Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||553-127|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.