Autometer 6187 Cobalt Tachometer, Digital Rpm W/ Led Shift Light
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Features 4 programmable shift points, adjustable by 10 RPM increments - including Launch Lite, progressive shift, and digital RPM display
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 & 12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Seven user selectable colors (white, red, yellow, green, teal, blue, and magenta) to match visual preferences of driver as well as brightness adjustments for changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear
- Features 80 seconds of RPM recording with playback available on the digital display or via a connected AutoMeter tachometer
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
|Bezel Color||Bright Anodized|
|Bezel Style||Super Bezel|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||2-1/16"|
|Gauge Range||0-16,000 RPM|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||2-1/4"|
|Product Type||Shift Lights|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6187|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.