Holley EFI 553-123 GPS Speedometer
3-3/8 in. GPS Speedometer (w/ Odometer), 0-160 MPH, Black Face
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Does not require a transmission sensor to operate making installation easy in vehicles which lack electronic sensor output or for someone wanting a simple speedometer installation
- Hot start satellite acquisition allows speedometer to function within 2-3 seconds of powering up
- GPS antenna included with 15' cable to route antenna to convenient location in corner of dash
- 0-160 MPH range with multi-function LCD display screen including Â1/4 mile time, 0-60 time, current speed, mileage/trip odometer, direction, and time of day
- Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices â€" Great for Holley EFI users looking to install a combination of needle gauges and LCD accessories
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 240Â° sweep pointer from 8 to 4 oâ€™clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor ensures accurate pointer movement in street and racing conditions
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish â€" Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately â€" User can customize the gauges to their preference
|Manufacturer Part Number||553-123|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.