AutoMeter 1349 Arctic White Speedometer 3-3/8" 120MPH GPS
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features Vintage-Style Domed Lens.
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
|Bezel Style||Street Rod|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||3-3/8"|
|Gauge Range||0-120 MPH|
|Gauge Series||Arctic White|
|Lens Style||Domed, Clear|
|Lighting Color||White Incandescent|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||3-3/4"|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1349|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.