Autometer 1879 Antique Beige Speedometer 3-3/8", 120 MPH , Electric Programmable W/ Wheel Odometer
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Traditional rolling drum odometer
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
|Bezel Style||Street Rod|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||3-3/8"|
|Gauge Range||0-120 MPH|
|Gauge Series||Antique Beige|
|Lens Style||Domed, Clear|
|Lighting Color||White Incandescent|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||3-3/4"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1879|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.