Autometer 6789-Ph Phantom Speedometer, 3-3/8", 260 MPH / 260 Km/H, Electric Program Elite Digital
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Programmable with EZ Cal System - MPH or KM/H
- Will work with most factory sensors (500 - 400,000 pulses per mile)
- If separate sender is required, see model 5291, 5292, or 5289
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Resettable Trip Odometer
- Programmable Pro-Control outputs allow your gauge to activate other devices on your vehicle based upon readings of a specific parameter. Use these outpus to trigger lights, buzzers, pumps, fans, switches, and more!
- High Peak Speed recall function available for each channel.
- Built in acceleration (0-60 MPH / 0-100 km/h) and braking (60-0 MPH / 100-0 km/h) performance tests allow you to evaluate benefits of vehicle modifications.
|Bezel Style||Super Bezel|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||3-3/8"|
|Gauge Range||0-260 MPH / 0-260 KM/H|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Lighting Type||Digital LED|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||3-13/16"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6789-PH|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.