Autometer 6299 Cobalt Tachometer, 5", 10K Rpm, Pedestal W/ Ext. Shift-Lite
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1, 2, 3, & 4 pulse per revolution ignition RPM signals (2, 4, 6, & 8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
|Bezel Color||Bright Anodized|
|Bezel Style||Super Bezel|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||3-7/16"|
|Gauge Range||0-10,000 RPM|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||4-15/16"|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6299|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.