Autometer 6896 Ultimate IIi Tachometer, 5", 9K Rpm, Pedestal, Datalogging, Dl Playback, Black
Autometer 6896 Ultimate Tachometer, 5", 0-9,000 RPM, Pedestal, Datalogging, Ultimate DL Playback, Black
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- NHRA Competition legal
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with an optional rapid response, high visibility user-programmable 4-stage shift light.
- Monitor and record Engine and Driveshaft RPM to analyze wheelspin, clutch slip, coverter lock up, gear changes and more!
- Available wideband channel allows you to expand the Ultimate DL to additionally record air/fuel ratio during your run. Playback the air/fuel ratio on the tachometer or download into DataPro to further analyze the data.
- Available pressure channel allows you to expand the Ultimate DL to additionally record fuel pressure, oil pressure, or brake pressure during your run. Playback the pressure channel on the tachometer or download into DataPro to further analyze the data.
- Includes award winning DataPro analysis software
- Download data to your PC via USB
- Comparative run overlay allows you to compare current to best runs and see what happened not only when, but where!
|Bezel Color||Brushed Aluminum|
|Bezel Style||Super Bezel|
|Gauge Range||0-9,000 RPM|
|Gauge Series||Ulimate III|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6896|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.