Autometer P322328 Spek-Pro Oil Temperature Gauge, 2-1/16", 300 F, Stepper Motor W/Peak & Warn, Black/Black
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge
- Precision 280Â° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
|Bezel Style||Spek Square Shoulder|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||2.050"|
|Gauge Range||100-300 °F|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Lighting Color||7 User SElectrictable Colors|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||2.360"|
|Pointer Color||Fluorescent Red|
|Product Type||Oil Temperature Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P322328|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.