This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.See Emissions Details
- Bolt on 4500 Flange Carburetor Replacement for 2x4 intake manifolds
- Supports up to 1500 HP Naturally Aspirated or 1250 HP Forced Induction with Eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- 2.125” Throttle Plates, Flow 1440 CFM each for large cubic inch engines
- Gen 3 Ultra Dominator Style 4 Bolt Air Cleaner Flange offering a variety of air cleaner options
- Throttle Linkage not included
- Each throttle body contains 4x 100lb/hr fuel injectors
- Universal engine harness allows you to easily install the Terminator X 2x4 4500 system on a wide variety of engine combinations
- Timing Control support integrated within the ECU using supporting components (distributor, ignition box, or crank trigger)
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- External fuel pressure regulator required, such as 12-848
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- Included weld-in O2 sensor bung for the exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation
- Plug and play with Holley EFI Accessories, such as the 12.3” and 6.86” Pro Dash; CAN EGT; and Digital Analog style EFI gauges
- Available in 2 finishes, Shiny and Black
|Product Type||Engine Management Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||550-1081|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.