Holley EFI 550-1422 Terminator X Max Gen III HEMI 2007-2012 Kit with DBW Throttle Body Control
Compatible with 2007-2012 GEN III HEMI engines with EV1 injectors, and a Drive-By-Wire throttle body.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.See Emissions Details
Terminator X features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more.
Terminator X comes fully loaded with base maps for common HEMI engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. The 3.5 in. touch screen LCD handheld contains an easy to use calibration wizard as well as tuning and gauge display functions.
Also included is Holley EFI's industry-leading, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access for advanced users. Whether you are building a budget beater or a boosted race car, Terminator X has the features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank!
- Plug and play Chrysler GEN III Hemi control - 2006-2012 Engines such as the 5.7L, 6.1L and 6.4L engines utilizing the factory DBW (Drive by Wire) throttle body. (Non-VVT only)
- Plug and Play compatible with Holley EFI accessories â€" Analog gauges, shift lights, modules, and both 6.86â€ and 12.3â€ Pro Dash
- EV1 injector harness included
- High Impedance Injector drivers power Holley EFI and most stock injectors - Injector support chart found in instructions (will not support low impedance injectors)
- Included Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensors for accurate readings and precise tuning control
- Built in 1bar MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor included - For Boosted applications â€" internal MAP sensor can be disabled and utilize external MAP sensor harness (kit includes a terminated connector for seamless installation)
- Vacuum hose adapters included - (1/8â€, Â1/4â€, and 3/16â€ sizes)
- 4 inputs â€" 12v, Ground, 5v, and frequency for items like pressure sensors, activation triggers, nitrous activation, or trans brake
- Boost Control â€" boost vs. time, boost vs. gear, boost vs. RPM, boost vs. speed, and boost safeties
- Nitrous Control â€" channels for wet or dry, progressive or non-progressive, rich/lean safeties, and target closed loop AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio)
- Advanced Tables â€" (4x 1D tables, 1x 1D gear table, 4x 2D table, and 1x 2D gear tables) for nearly unlimited table configuration options
- On-board diagnostic LEDS - ECU power, engine run, TPS calibration, cam signal, and more! Identify critical engine parameters at a glance
- 3.5â€ touchscreen handheld included - Internal data-logging, custom gauge display, and calibration wizard allow quick building bases tunes for any Domestic V8 engine
- Compact ECU (Engine Control Unit) â€" At only 7.45â€ x 4.1â€ x 1.66â€ the compact packaging allows mounting virtually anywhere. REMINDER: diagnostic LEDâ€™s must face up!
- FREE EFI Tuning software â€" For compete control of your Terminator X power plant
|Product Type||Engine Management Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||550-1422|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.