Holley EFI 550-905 Terminator X 58x/4x EV6 LS MPFI Kit
GM LS Engines with 58x Crank, 4x Cam - 4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck Engines and LS2/LS3 - EV6 Injector Harness , 3.5 in. Touchscreen Included
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.See Emissions Details
Terminator X features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more. Terminator X comes fully loaded with base maps for common LS engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. The 3.5 in. touch screen LCD handheld contains an easy to use calibration wizard as well as tuning and gauge display functions. Also included is Holley EFI's industry-leading, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access for advanced users. Whether you are building a budget beater or a boosted race car, Terminator X has the features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank!
- Designed for GM LS Engines with 58x Crank, 4x Cam - and EV6 Injectors.
- Real-Time fuel map learn, takes the guess work out of tuning your base fuel table.
- High Impedance Injector Drivers will safely power most Stock LS injectors, and Holley EFI Injectors. Injector support chart provided in the instructions (Will not control Low Impedance Injectors)
- All of the new Terminator X systems utilize the Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband to relay AFR information to the ECU for accurate reading and precise tuning control.
- MAP Sensor vacuum hose adapters (1/8th â€" Â1/4 and 3/16ths)
- 4 Inputs â€" 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake
- 4 Outputs â€" Ground, PWM - , for accessories such as; fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and More
- Boost Control â€" Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties
- Nitrous Control â€" Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR
- On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for: ECU Power â€" Engine Run â€" Wideband Status â€" TPS Calibration â€" Crank Signal â€"Cam Signal. Allow you to identify any Critical engine issues at a glance
- Advanced Tables â€" 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table, can be used for any custom tables you can dream up, such as Flex Fuel Sensor Offset Table, or a custom fuel or oil pressure safety!adjustable through included 3.5â
- The included 3.5" Touchscreen Handheld contains a calibration wizard, that allows you to quickly build a base tune for any LS engine. Additionally the handheld provides internal data-logging and a fully customizable gauge display.
- The compact ECU size allows you to mount it virtually anywhere. Remember, diagnostic LEDS must face up!
- Plug and play compatible with more Holley EFI accessories such as; analog style gauges, shift lights, various modules, and coming soon, 12.3" digital dash support!
- Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X power plant
- Includes: 58x/4x LS Engine Main Harness - EV6 Injector Harness - Terminator X ECU - ECU Main Power Harness - Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor - Input/Output Harness - and assorted vacuum adapters.
|Product Type||Engine Management Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||550-905|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.