MSD 6011 Ignition Controller
Compatible with Ford® 4.6/5.4L Mod Motor. This product is not created or sold by Ford®. Allows you to run a carb on your late model as well as add timing controls.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.See Emissions Details
The Controller plugs into the coil packs and sensors of the engine for a direct installation. From a PC, using our Pro-Data+ software, you can program a custom timing curve, a step retard, two step rev limiter and even a vacuum advance. A great system for street rods and retro muscle cars.
- Fire the coils and control the timing on Ford Modular engines with carburetors
- Map a timing curve and vacuum advance to meet your vehicle's needs
- Program two rev limits and set a step retard for nitrous use
- Connects directly to the coils, crank, cam and MAP sensors for an easy installation
- Does NOT control fuel
|Product Type||Ignition Controllers|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6011|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.