MSD 6013 Ignition/Timing Controller
Compatible with Chrysler® GEN III Hemi®. This product is not created or sold by Chrysler®. Allows you to run a carb on your late model as well as add timing controls.
The Controller plugs into each coil pack along with the crank and cam sensors to provide you the ability to modify the timing curve, set a two step rev limit, nitrous retard or even a boost/timing map! The 6-Hemi Controller is designed to operate with both styled coil packs that are offered on the new engines. A wiring harness for each application is sold separately.
- Fire the coils and control the timing on Hemis retro-fit with a carburetor or factory EFI
- Program two rev limits and a step retard
- Connects directly to the coils, crank, cam and MAP sensors for easy installation
|Product Type||Ignition Controllers|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6013|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.