This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.See Emissions Details
The 6 Offroad multi-sparks below 3,000 RPM on V8's ensuring clean, crisp throttle response and complete fuel burn when crawling at low speeds. Above 3,000 RPM a powerful capacitive discharge spark keeps the fire lit until you let off the skinny pedal. A smooth, accurate rev-limiter will protect your engine from over-rev damage due to drivetrain failure or a slick spot on the trail.
An easy to read LED display on the face of the unit clearly displays the rev-limit RPM. The display, in conjunction with rotary dials, is used to set the rev-limit, cylinder select, and even a timing start retard for race engines. The handy display can also show a live tach reading and even battery voltage with the quick turn of a knob.
- MSDâ€™s smoothest rev limiter yet! Easy on your engine
- Fully potted design provides reliability even in high vibration and wet circumstances
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Simple setup of features such as the rev limiter with three rotary dials on the face of the unit
- Built-in Start Retard adjustable in 0â°, 10â° or 20â° increments for quick, easy starts and extend starter life
- LED displays rev limit, highest RMP turned, cylinder select, start retard, battery voltage and can be set to tach mode
- Full delivery of spark energy down to 6 volts battery supply
- Highly efficient, low current draw for extended battery life
- Rugged housing to stand up to demanding offroad and race conditions
- Single plug-in connector for clean wiring
- Works on 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines
- Reverse polarity and overheat protection provide ultimate reliability
|Product Type||Ignition Controllers|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6471|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.