This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
Every spark of the Digital-6 Plus Ignition is packed with 135 millijoules of spark energy and 535 primary volts.
For nitrous equipped cars, the Digital-6 Plus offers a step retard that will retard the timing when the nitrous is activated. There is also a 2-step rev limiter for holeshot consistency and overrev protection.
The Digital-6 Plus accepts points, amplifier, and mag pickup inputs and will run on 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engines.
- Switch between two rev limits that adjust with rotary switches in 100 rpm increments.
- Single stage retard for nitrous and top end performance.
- Start retard eases pressure on the starter, flywheel and engine.
- Adjustable magnetic pickup compensation produces accurate trigger signals.
- LED display warns of trigger signal problems or faulty charging system.
|CARB EO #||D-722-2|
|Product Type||Ignition Controllers|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6520|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.