MSD 77643 Power Grid Power Module - Black
When connected to the Power Grid it will data log all the functions including Time from Launch, time or rpm of activation and deactivation.
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Outputs can be controlled independently or simultaneously, giving great flexibility. It can be configured as a digital output (i.e. ON/OFF) or as a Pulse Width Modulated output (i.e. PWM) with user-programmable frequencies up to 10 Kilohertz.
Outputs can use Time, RPM or temperature to control fans, pumps, nitrous systems and much more.
A High Speed Data Logger can be used to record all functions when paired with the MSD PN 7730 Power Grid.
- Takes the place of 4 electromechanical relays
- Built-in overcurrent protection, no fuses needed
- 80 Amp capacity, 4 channels rated up to 20 Amps each
- Each channel is controlled via input wires or as programmed in the MSDView software
- Can be used stand alone or with MSD Power Grid PN 7730
- Trigger signals can include power, ground, temperature, or time
- Data Acquisition available when used with MSD Power Grid
- Available in Red (P/N 7764) or Black (P/N 77643)
|Product Type||Power Grid Power Modules|
|Manufacturer Part Number||77643|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.