2009+ Gen III Hemi engines rolled off the showroom floor with Variable Valve Timing (VVT). Now, both Terminator X and Terminator X Max ECUs will allow you to control and tune the VVT with the use of the plug and play VVT harness. The fun does not stop there though! If you are using a stock intake manifold that came from the factory with the Short Runner Valve, we also have a new plug and play sub harness that will allow you to utilize the SRV actuator and capitalize on its low RPM torque benefits.
- Plug and play with the factory Gen III HEMI VVT sub-harness, and any Holley EFI HEMI Main Harness connecting to the Power Tap and Input/Output connectors
- Provides control of VVT solenoid under the intake manifold
- SRV (Short runner valve) connector pre-wired into the sub harness allowing you to simply plug into the factory SRV actuator in the intake manifold
- Plug and play with factory connectors found on the Chrysler 46RE Transmission
- Pre-Terminated J4 Connector, to be used with Terminator X MAX ECU's only
- Provides control of the 3-4 Shift, Torque Convertor Lockup and governor pressure circuit
- Works with all 1996-2003 46RE Transmission
|Product Type||VVT Engine Harness|
|Manufacturer Part Number||558-132|
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.