Poison Spyder 19-67-010P1 Bruiser Rear Bumper
Compatible with 2018+ Wrangler JL 2 & 4-Door
Part # POI19-67-010P1 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $89 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Poison Spyder's Bruiser Series rear bumpers are designed to hold up to rugged off-road use, with the amenities expected in a full-featured premium bumper. These bumpers are fabricated entirely of high-strength 3/16 in. plate steel, CNC laser-cut and precision brake-formed into a low profile, high-clearance design for optimum off-road performance. The ends of the bumper extend far enough to protect the lower corner of the JL grille, but not far enough to hinder tire clearance or tire access to vertical obstacles. The Bruiser Series rear bumpers are compatible with Poison Spyder's frame mounted tire carrier, which can be added at a later time without modifying the bumper itself. For hard core parts to equip your hard core Jeep, check out Poison Spyder!
- CNC laser cut, brake-formed 3/16 in. high-strength plate steel construction
- Integrated hitch receiver accepts standard 2 in. hitches and recovery accessories
- Hitch designed to exceed Class III hitch specifications, and includes integrated safety chain loops
- Extreme-duty recovery shackle tabs (CNC-machined from thick steel billet, and passes through the shell of bumper and are welded on both sides)
- Tabs are specifically designed to accept Poison Spyder's heavy-duty 3/4 in. recovery shackles (matches the high-clearance aspects of the bumper and minimizes hang-ups)
- Recessed mounts for LED cube lights (lamps sold separately) to fully protect the LED light fixtures from rocks and trail hazards
- Semi-gloss black SpyderShell armor coat (powdercoat finish) for great looks, corrosion protection, and weather-resistance
- Frame-mounted tire carrier not included (optional add-on item)
|Manufacturer Part Number||19-67-010P1|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.