Westin 58-41075 Pro-Mod Front Bumper
Part # WES58-41075 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $96 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Westin's Pro-Mod Front Bumper combines enhanced vehicle protection, with great looks. Pro-Mod's revolutionary lightweight modular design is uniquely engineered with outrigger reinforcement brackets to provide maximum front end protection without compromising on strength, integrity or durability. The "high and tight" bumper profile creates a greater approach angle, which significantly improves off-road driving capabilities. The lightweight design also requires smaller shipping packages which dramatically reduces shipping costs. Pro-Mod bumpers feature a textured black finish with an e-coated base coat, providing long lasting corrosion protection from the elements. Once you see the Pro-Mod Front Bumper, the choice becomes obvious.
- Lightweight modular design reduces shipping costs without sacrificing strength
- Increases ground clearance and angle of approach
- Constructed of 10 gauge steel for strength and style
- Mesh screen allows maximum air flow to intercooler or radiator area
- Has provisions for factory sensors - on some applications
- 10 gauge steel valance included - on some applications
- Valance features laser-cut Westin logo
- Bolt on skid plate available - sold separately
- Compatible for factory tow hooks - on some applications
- Outrigger brackets support the wings of the bumper for maximum strength
- Configured to accept most 30" or 40" LED light bars in the center position - sold separately
- Removable screen allows use of optional round or square Outlaw LED light kits - sold separately
- Hardware and mounting brackets included
- E-coated base coat provides long lasting corrosion protection
- Available in textured black finish
- US Patent No. D877,670 S
|Manufacturer Part Number||58-41075|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.