Smittybilt 99044 Snatch Block - Forged - 36,000lb Load Limit
36,000 lb. Maximum work load limit Snatch Block. Forged Steel Construction.
Part # SMT99044
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When Available
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Smitttybilt has once again come up with a new design for your offroad needs. The all-new Forged Delta-Series D-ring, Winch Hook, and Snatch Block offer the latest designs using heavy-duty forged steel construction and E-coat exterior finish for use in the most extreme recovery scenarios.
- Forged steel construction
- E-coated and powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Unique functional JAW movement allowing assembly to shackles or fixed eyelet recovery objects
- Patented self locking/engaging feature to help prevent disengaging during operation
- One pulley for steel wire and synthetic rope (not recommended for use on synthetic rope AFTER steel wire)
- Debris trap in pulley to ensure the maximum life to the pulley and bearing surfaces
- Work load limit max 36,000 lb
|Product Type||Snatch Blocks|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.