Warn 103251 VR EVO 8-S Winch
WARN VR EVO 8-S Winch Vehicle Mounted; Vehicle Recovery Winch; 12 Volt Electric; 8000 Pound Line Pull Capacity; 90 Foot Synthetic Rope; Hawse Fairlead; Wired Remote; Planetary Gear Drive; Requires Winch Carrier or Winch Mount
Part # WAR103251 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Ideal on 2-door Jeeps and lighter SUVs for everyday pulls and getting yourself out of trouble. The VR EVO 8-S features IP68-rated waterproof construction, an ultra-reliable Albright® contactor inside a relocatable control pack, and a state-of-the-art, two-in-one remote for added ease of use and versatility. With it's fast line-speed and lower amp draw, the VR EVO winches are the hardest-working standard-duty winches we've ever made, with tactical styling that looks great up front and at a price that won't pull you out of your budget.
- A powerful series-wound motor and planetary gear train deliver faster line speed under load, with lower amp draw
- IP68-rated waterproof winch construction keeps the elements out
- High-performance Albright contactor delivers maximum reliability
- Control packs can be relocated for low-profile installations
- Durable, one-piece cast-aluminum tie-plate for added strength and durability
- Two-in-one remote with wired AND wireless options for ease of use and versatility
- Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical parts and 7 years on the electrical
|Manufacturer Part Number||103251|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.