B&M 107106 Holeshot 2400 Automatic Transmission Package - 700R4/4L60 Non-Electronic Shift
Compatible with 1984-1992 GM 700R4/4L60 (Non-Electronic Shift Model) 2-Wheel Drive
$2,785.95 Your Price
Holeshot torque converters are for serious-minded performance enthusiasts and offer additional strength and durability features not found in our Tork Master or Traveler series of converters. The Holeshot 2400 converter is an excellent choice for vehicles with some performance engine modifications, particularly big cams that tend to reduce low-end power and torque. The higher stall speed of this converter will launch the car in a higher rpm range where more torque is readily available, resulting in quicker acceleration. Holeshot converters feature furnace brazed impeller fins and turbine, new precision alloy impeller hub and new heavy duty needle bearings. Other features include fully balanced and pressure tested by expert technicians.
Choose this complete kit and add a B&M High Performance Transmission Kit to your favorite ride. This package includes:
- B&M 700R4/4L60 Performance Transmission
- 3 Gallons of Trick Shift Transmission Fluid
- 2400 stall Holeshot Torque Converter
- Braided Dipstick Assembly
- B&M Hi-Tek SuperCooler
- Kickdown Cable
- Holeshot Converter is Precision Balanced on Certified Balance Equipment
- Converter Features Copper Furnace Brazed Impeller and Turbine
- Rated up to 500 Horsepower and 450 lbs. Torque
- Re-calibrated Forward Shift Pattern Valve Body
- All New B&M High Performance Friction Plates
- For 2 Wheel Drive Performance Applications
- Everything Needed for Transmission Swap
- Includes B&M Holeshot 2400 Converter
- New Precision Alloy Steel Impeller Hub
- New Corvette 2-4 Servo Assembly
- New Overdrive Sprag Assembly
- New Thrust Washer
|Manufacturer Part Number||107106|
|Product Type||Automatic Transmissions|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Benzene|
|Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.