TCI 724200 Automatic Transmission Clutch packs - Steel - .070 inch - Set of 6
Compatible with vehicles equipped with a Powerglide transmission. 0.070 inch Thickness - High Gear Clutch - Steel
$19.95 Your Price
A clutch plate is designed to handle different levels of force and apply different ranges of friction depending on its design and materials. But it's probably no surprise that excess heat can cause clutches to fail -that's a proven fact. But using TCI® Frictions or Clutch Plates can prevent that with their superior materials and engineering.
- Nitrided surface treatment infuses nitrogen ions into steel to increase surface hardness for initial & long-term wear
- Wear and fatigue resistance more than doubles
- Higher heat resistance, increased lubricity and improved heat transfer across surface of steel
- Prevents hot spots and warp due to high oil and surface temperatures
- Recognized by metallurgists worldwide as best way to increase hardness and lubricity of steels
|Manufacturer Part Number||724200|
|Product Type||Automatic Transmission Clutches|
|Quantity||Sold as a set of 6|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.