Earl's LS642001ERL Clutch Bleeder Screw - Long Style
Bleeder Screw w/ M10 x 1.5 Threads to -4 AN Male
$37.43 Your Price
- Long Style Bleeder Screw w/ M10 x 1.5 Threads â€" Fit Most T-56 Clutch Release Bearings
- Extra Length is Easier to Reach Inside Bell-Housing â€" for Bleeding Screw & Connection of Hoses
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Optional Bleeder Hose Size: -4 AN â€" Use w/ Earls Speed-Flex Hose Assembly
- Can be Used Along w/ Other Earls Clutch Adapters â€" Part numbers LS641001ERL, LS641002, 652504ERL, LS0024ERL and PK0008ERL (all use -4 AN Speed-Flex Hose)
- Ideal for Use in Engine Swaps w/ Manual Transmission
|Manufacturer Part Number||LS642001ERL|
|Product Type||Clutch Bleeder Screws|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.