Hays 24-205 Billet Aluminum SFI Certified Flywheel - Mopar Gen III Hemi
2009-2017 Dodge Challenger with 5.7L, 6.1L, or 6.4L Gen III Hemi
$509.95 Your Price
- SFI-certified â€" legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- This lightweight aluminum flywheel delivers faster throttle response and quicker acceleration providing additional horsepower to the wheels
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction offers weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation providing reduced wear and stress on engine
- Flywheel has forged heat treated steel ring gear with optimized tooth profile for smooth starter engagement
- Designed using CAD (Computer-aided design) technology for precise fitments and product reliability
- Provides smoother, faster gear shifting along with easier braking and better slowing due to reduced rotational mass
- The reduced rotating mass of our flywheel offers the potential for increased fuel economy
- Features a replaceable 1050 steel heat treated steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners allowing you to replace the plate without the need to resurface or replace an entire flywheel
|Manufacturer Part Number||24-205|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.