Hooker Blackheart BHS525 Transmission Crossmember
Gen III Hemi Swap Transmission Crossmember for 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 2WD Truck, 1974-1993 Ramcharger 2WD, and 1974-1981 Trailduster 2WD
$152.96 Your Price
The transmission crossmember is a modular design that allows the use of several different transmissions & uses a unique mounting bracket for each type of transmission. This design allows future transmission changes by swapping out only the transmission mounting bracket instead of replacing the whole crossmember.
This crossmember works with engine mounting brackets BHS524 (available separately) to locate the engine slightly forward & eliminates modifications to the firewall & brake booster. Hooker BlackHeart swap headers & exhaust systems (available separately) are designed as part of the swap system & provide clearance with all of the transmission options.
- Mount the Gen III Hemi in your 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 2WD Truck
- Use w/ Gen III Hemi Engines 2003 & Up 5.7L/6.1L/6.2L/6.4L & Appropriate Adapter Bracket for 8HP70, NAG1, TR6060, 545RFE/46, or A727 Transmission
- Black Coating for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
- Engine Location Eliminates the Need for Modifications to Firewall & Brake Booster
- Eliminate the Installation Guesswork & Compatibility Uncertainty that Comes with Using Universal/Adjustable Crossmembers
- Fully Engineered Swap System that Provides Optimized Component Clearances & Drivetrain / U-Joint Operation Angles When Used w/ BHS524 Engine Mounting Brackets, BlackHeart Mid-Length Headers BH2355 or BH2366 & Exhaust Systems
- Welded Steel Construction â€" Light Weight Rigid Design with a Clean Appearance
- Provides Clearance for up to 3" Exhaust System
- Includes Crossmember, Frame Mounting Brackets, Hardware & Instructions â€" Order Appropriate Transmission Adapter Bracket for Your Transmission (Available Separately)
|Product Type||Transmission Crossmembers|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.