APR Shifter Cable Bracket - MK5/6/7 6MT
Prevent shifter cable flex for a more solid shifting experience.
$139.46 Your Price
The APR Solid Shifter Cable Bracket is made from cast 304 stainless steel and eliminates the rubber bushings with solid, CNC-machined mounting points. The bracket and bushings will not wear out over time or fatigue under heat and prolonged use, minimizing the potential for transmission damage. With the play and rubbery slop of the OEM component removed, it's easier to find gears. Expect the feedback from each shift to remain true and confident with a more direct and solid feeling.
- Addresses both issues with the OEM design
- Cast 304 stainless steel eliminates flexible plastic OEM design
- CNC-machined solid mounts eliminate rubber OEM bushings
- Removes play, slop and the rubbery feeling of the OEM part
- Will not flex, wear out and / or break under prolonged use
|Product Type||Shifter Cable Brackets|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.