Hays 82-105 Hydraulic release bearing Kit
Compatible with T-56 Transmission with GM LS1 or LS6 Engines
$417.95 Your Price
Hays release bearings are a floating design and feature large O-rings and PTFE backup rings in the grooves to help eliminate leakage along with a long service life. A snap ring on the front of the piston prevents over travel and keeps from pushing the bearing off the sleeve. The sealed bearing snaps in place and is easily serviceable.
- Designed to fit Tremec T-56 and TR6060 manual transmissions
- Offers easy way to add easy effort hydraulic clutch actuation
- Works with single or dual disc clutches
- Floating design bearing with large O-rings and PTFE backup rings to eliminated fluid leakage
- Kits include bearing assembly, mounting hardware, adjustment shims, and -3AN feed line
|Manufacturer Part Number||82-105|
|Product Type||Clutch Release Bearings|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.