B&M 81831 Super Duty Shifter Cable - 3-Foot Length - Black

For most B&M Shifters including Race Models

PART# 81831

Be the first to write a review
$47.54   Suggested Retail
$42.79   Your Price
Estimated shipping date: 08/12/2021
Email Me When Available
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
Add to Wish List


B&M hard-core Super Duty Race shifter cables are available with a black cable housing for most B&M shifters. These are available in 3, 4, 5, or 8-foot lengths. It's properly clearanced to reduce backlash to within .015-in/ft. and has a large 0.375 inch 'long-lay' (stiffer, less prone to kinking) outer jacket for durability and dependability. The cable features an eyelet at one end to connect to the shifter, and a 10-32 threaded end at the transmission side of the cable and has a 2.50 in. stroke. This is the same type of cable supplied when you purchase a B&M Race shifter.


  • Super tough black housing offers a modern look to your interior
  • Features a large 0.375 inch diameter thermoplastic cable housing that is less prone to kinking than other brand cables
  • Spiral wound steel strand inner cable is pre-lubed for smooth operation and easy shifts
  • Offers up to 50 percent less backlash than competitive cables giving you positive shifts
  • Heavy duty 1000 lbs. pull strength internal cable with rotary swaged ends utilized for long cable service life

Product Attributes

Emission Code6
Manufacturer Part Number81831
Product TypeShifter Cables
California Proposition 65 Chemical Name 1Chromium (hexavalent compounds)
California Proposition 65 Chemical Name 2Lead
California Proposition 65 RequiredYes
Part Number81831



Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.

Tech Resources

Does not fit B&M shifters manufactured before 1981 or B&M Unimatic shifters that use cable with threads on both ends.
Product Reviews

    *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.

    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.