Hays 97-1H32Q Twister 3/4 Race Torque Converter
Compatible with 1992-up GM 4L60E/4L65E 9.6 in. with lock-up 30 spline input, 300mm (LS engine only), 11-1/8 in. bolt pattern, 3200-3600 RPM stall
$626.95 Your Price
The name 3/4 Race perfectly describes a torque converter suited for an application just shy of a Full Race version.
Good names never go away, and neither should good terms!
Hays Twister 3/4 Race Torque Converters!
- 3/4 Race series converters are built, tested, and proven to support up to 650 HP.
- State of the art Spray Welding process is used in select areas. Spray Welding provides clean, strong and consistent fusion while also increasing strength through hardening from higher process temperature
- Each converter is hand-built and inspected in every step of assembly to ensure top of the line quality
- All HAYS converters are internally welded compared to brazing. Testing has shown welding provides longer converter life while also enhancing consistency
- Heavy duty Torrington bearings are used for greater strength and durability
- Stators are chosen with high flow vents and channels to promote cooling in heat producing higher horsepower applications
- Increased horsepower and acceleration due to a weight saving, one application design. Almost all HAYS converters are built for one application to reduce weight compared to a multi-bolt pattern converter.
- 3/4 Race series converters are offered in several different stall speeds for GM, Ford, and Chrysler transmissions
- Industry leading Tech Support Team is available to provide assistance with stall speed selection
|Manufacturer Part Number||97-1H32Q|
|Product Type||Torque Converters|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.