Hooker Blackheart BHS542 Transmission Crossmember
Compatible with 1997-2004 Dodge Dakota 2WD with 2003-up 5.7,6.1,6.2,6.4L Gen III Hemi Swap
$214.95 Your Price
The transmission crossmember is a modular design that allows the use of several different transmissions & uses a unique mounting bracket for each type of transmission. This design allows future transmission changes by swapping out on the transmission mounting bracket, instead of replacing the whole crossmember.
This crossmember works with engine mounting brackets BHS541 (available separately) to locate the engine slightly forward & eliminates modifications to the firewall & brake booster. Hooker Blackheart swap headers & exhaust systems (available separately) are designed as part of the swap system & provide clearance with all the transmission options.
- Put a Gen III Hemi Engine in Your 1997-2004 Dodge Dakota 2-Wheel Truck
- Use w/ Gen III Hemi Engines 2003 & Up 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.2L, or 6.4L & Appropriate Adapter Bracket for 8HP70, NAG1, TR6060, 545RFE/46, or A727 Transmission (Available Separately)
- Black Coating for Durability & Corrosion Resistance
- Engine Location Eliminates the Need for Modifications to the Firewall & Brake Booster - Provides Enough Firewall Clearance for: Short Runner Valve (SRV), Factory 1999-2004 9.75" Brake Booster and Mounting Bracket, and Hellcat Supercharger w/ HEMI0005ERL I
- Eliminate the Installation Guesswork & Compatibility uncertainty that Comes w/ Using Universal Swap Components
- Fully Engineered Swap System that Provides Optimized Component Clearances & Drivetrain / U-Joint Operation Angles When Used w/ BHS541 Engine Mounts, BH2374 or BH2375 Headers Developed Specifically for this Vehicle
- Welded Steel Construction - Light Weight Rigid Design with a Clean Appearance
- Provides Clearance for Up to 3" Exhaust System
- Includes Crossmember, Frame Mounting Brackets & Fasteners
|Manufacturer Part Number||BHS542|
|Product Type||Transmission Crossmembers|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.