Flowmaster 717984 FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust 3 inch - Single Outlet Dump
Compatible with 2007-2014 Toyota® FJ Cruiser® 4.0-Liter Engine. This product is not created or sold by Toyota®.
- FlowFX Series performance muffler offers an aggressive to moderate sound level and increased performance
- 409 stainless steel construction delivers extra durability and improved long-term corrosion resistance
- Max dyno gains of 9 hp and 10 lb-ft at the rear wheels
- 3.00-inch 16-gauge mandrel bent stainless steel tubing helps maintain maximum exhaust flow for better power
- Includes all necessary hardware for an at home installation
- Dump style exit allows for better ground clearance when in extreme off-road conditions
- Uses factory hanger locations for easy installation
- Backed by Flowmaster’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Exit Position||Single Outlet Dump (SOD)|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||3.0"|
|Mount Type||Uses Factory Hangers|
|Muffler Body Length (in)||14.0|
|Muffler Inlet Diameter (in)||3.0|
|Muffler Inlet Location||Centered|
|Muffler Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Outlet Diameter (in)||3.0|
|Muffler Outlet Location||Centered|
|Muffler Overall Length (in)||36.5|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Sound Level||Aggressive / Moderate|
|Tip Edge Style||N/A|
|Tip Length (in)||N/A|
|Tip Style||Not Included|
|Tubing Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||717984|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.