Hooker Blackheart BH13236 Cat-Back Exhaust System 3" to 2.5" 304SS with NPP Dual Mode and AFM Valve Simulators
Compatible with 2020 C8 Corvette 6.2L
- Valves Open Max Dyno Gains of 9 HP & 10 Lb.Ft. Torque
- Valves Closed Max Dyno Gains of 10 HP & 10 Lb.Ft. Torque
- Up To 34% Weight Savings Over OE Exhaust, A Savings Of 19 Lbs. (W/ Muffler Design)
- Constructed From Lightweight, 18-Gauge, Mandrel Bent, 304 Stainless Steel Maximizing Strength And Durability
- Uses A Polished 304 Stainless Steel, High-Flow Straight Through Muffler Design For Great Looks And A Deep Performance Tone
- 3-Inch and 2.5-Inch Pipe Designed To Maximize Performance And Reduce In-Cabin Exhaust Drone
- 4-Inch Double-Wall, Angle-Cut, Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tips With Laser Etched Hooker Blackheart Logos Add Maximum Style To Your Ride
- 100% Quality Hand-Welded Construction For Strength, Longevity And Good Looks
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Points For Factory-Like Fitment
- Tube Geometry Designed For Maximum Clearance And Hassle-Free Installation
- 304 Stainless Steel Provides Increased Corrosion Resistance
- All Hardware Included
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BH13236|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.