Hooker Blackheart BHS578 Transmission Crossmember Hoop
Compatible with 1973-1976 Mopar® A-Body Gen III Hemi Swap with NAG1 Transmission and Crossmember BHS572
- Engineered Transmission Mount System Works together with Hooker Blackheart Engine Mounting Brackets, Transmission Crossmember, Headers, and Exhaust Systems for an Easy Trouble Free Gen III Hemi Engine Swap in the 1973-1976 Mopar A-Body
- Provides the Necessary Clearance Through the Upper Transmission Crossmember for the Drive Shaft Coupler and Speed Sensor Ring when Installing the NAG1 Transmission
- 1/2” Steel Upper Hoop Provides the Necessary Structural Integrity When Used in Combination with the BHS572 transmission Crossmember (no Welding Required)
- No Cutting of the Transmission Tunnel Required
- Accommodates Popular NAG1 Transmission (Requires Transmission Specific Adaptor plate)
- Uses the Factory Mounting Holes – For Easy Installation
- Black Coated for Great Looks and Durability
- Heavy Duty 3/16” and 1/2” Steel Construction for Strength and Durability
- Includes Mounting Bolts & Instructions
|Product Type||Transmission Crossmember Hoops|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BHS578|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.